Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bitchin' Sauce Review

Bitchin’ Sauce is a vegan, gluten-free, almond-based, savory sauce that is rich in nutrients & packed with flavor. Its smooth & creamy consistency makes it perfect for dipping vegetables & chips, spreading on sandwiches or wraps, or smothering over your favorite savory foods.
The sauce was created by a brother and sister team. They started selling their sauce at local farmers markets to recognized (best place to do that!) You have to read their whole story here.. it made me smile. So back to the sauces: First off... They are different, but they are GOOD. They are good to spread on breads, eat with veggies, eat with chips, or any other way your heart desires to use them. They are also good to bring to a party and it's a good story to tell for those who have never tried these Sauces. I have a vegan friend out in Cali, and I'm sure she would love me to share this with her. I don't really label myself when it comes to what I eat, but I do like to try new foods, and I'm glad I was able to try these Bitchin' Suaces. My favorite by far is the "Heat" sauce. They aren't kidding when they labeled it "heat" either. You take one taste of it and automatically your mouth is on fire. I'm obsessed with that. I love heat. I pretty much used this with carrots. The other flavors are: Original, Chipotle, Cilantro Chili, Pesto, and Bombay. So many sauces to choose from, so many ways to use it. They have a recipe page and there are a few of them I want to check out. I normally just use my dips/sauces with chips and veggies.

They also offer Bars. The bars are Paleo and made with organic dates and coconut. So good, so chewy, so delicious! They are worth a try! You should definitely check them out! Find out more on facebook, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment