Friday, April 10, 2015

Glass With a Twist Review

Glass with a Twist is a site where you can get engraved and personalized glassware. March 21st, 2015 is a very special date for me and when I asked to review Glass with a Twist, I knew that I wanted to incorporate that date. I was able to pick with glasses I wanted. I had the choice to choose from: beer, wine, champagne, shot, cocktail, martini glasses and coffee mugs. That's a lot of different glasses to choose from. We have so many beer and wine glasses, and we won't really take many shots, we don't like martinis, and we have enough coffee mugs, so I went with a Cocktail Glass. There were three different types of Cocktail Glasses to choose from: Rock, Highball, or Hurricane. I choose the Hurricane ones.
So with Glasses with a Twist... you have some options. You can personalize it with just text, or you can customize it with your own art, or art from their gallery. I didn't even browse through the art, but there are some pretty nifty graphics you can use. Some of them include: four leaf clover, pumpkins, smiley faces, skulls...ect -- It's pretty cool that you can personalize a glass, and the variety of glasses is pretty cool too.

Glass with a Twist would make a great gift for someone or even something for yourself at home. So why is 3.21.15 such an important date for me, and why did I decide to use this for my glass of choice to review? 3.21.15 is the date when my Fiance proposed to me. He was actually quite surprised when he saw the glasses and thought it was such a cool idea. Go check it out for yourself. Personalize a glass.

Find out more on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment