Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Golden Girl Granola Review

I don't know about you, but I like to spice up my breakfasts from time to time... Sometimes I like egg whites, sometimes I like protein shakes, sometimes I like yogurt, and sometimes I like Granola! Golden Girl Granola was generous enough to send me some of their granola to try.

Our family created Golden Girl Granola out of a love of gourmet food. We began by baking small batches of granola in our own kitchen and selling it at the farmers’ market in our hometown of Carlisle, MA.
Today we still use the finest ingredients and hand-stir each small batch to create a lightly crunchy, wholegrain treat. Our customers say it is the best granola they have ever had!
Our granola is excellent as a cereal, a topping, or a snack right out of the bag. It’s head-over-heels delicious!"


Golden Girl Granola is:
whole-grain and healthful
uses the finest, all-natural ingredients
locally-produced, with locally-sourced ingredients, whenever possible
wheat-free, and is produced in a gluten-free kitchen
non-GMO hand-crafted in small, artisan batches with the utmost care

I received four different flavors to try
Bluesberry -- Tastes amazing in yogurt. It's baked with blueberries, coconut flakes, and almonds.
Forest Maple -- I cannot stop eating this one! I brought it to work with me and it's pretty much almost gone. I put it in my yogurt, but it doesn't matter, I kept refilling and ended up eating more of the granola than I did the yogurt. I'm addicted. Maybe it's the maple syrup flavor that just hooks me.. not sure, but this is by far my favorite flavor.
The Original I have enjoyed with some milk. Coconut Flakes, honey and almonds. Very crunchy, and flavorful.
Tropical -- the only flavor I have yet to try though. Although it says it's great for salad toppings, and I have a salad almost every day. I need to break into this bag. It's baked with dried mangoes, cashews, and coconut flakes.

They have other flavors. Check them out here.
They also sent me a recipe book, and there are many different recipes you can incorporate the granola in. To find out more, follow on twitter, or visit on facebook. I can't wait to dig into the Forest Maple Granola tomorrow morning!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment