Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Power Crunch Reviews

Have you ever had a wafer cookie? Those are good aren't they? How would you like to try a protein bar that tastes just like a wafer cookie only better? If that sounds good to you, go check out Power Crunch. They are by far in my own list of top 5 protein bars! Their Mission:
Our team is passionate about the science of protein. Our mission is to surprise and delight people of all ages and ethnicities throughout the world with great tasting, superior hydrolyzed whey protein-based products that can help each and every one of them live healthy, vibrant, active lives. Our uncompromising commitment to delivering total excellence in everything we do ensures that our nutritious products are of the highest quality possible and will always deliver an unexpectedly wow, great tasting experience. Enjoy!

So they offer three different types of protein bars: Original, Choklat, and Crisp. There are 7 different flavors in the original category:
Peanut Butter Fudge
Triple Chocolate
Peanut Butter Creme
French Vanilla Creme
Cookies and Creme
Chocolate Mint
and Wild Berry Creme

Don't they just all sound delicious? If you're a Chocolate fan then the Choklat bars may just be for you. Two flavors: Dark and Milk Chocolate

Then we have the Crisps. The flavors:
Chocolate Brownie Wonder --
Sweet Vanilla Dream --
and then there are two coming soon
Chocolate Peanut Obsession and Peanut Butter Bliss.

As I type all these names, my mouth begins watering. I received a few of the original flavors, but I'm on a manhunt for the Crisps now. I want to try the Sweet Vanilla Dream pretty bad. I can't tell you what my favorite flavor is because I like them all. They are REALLY that good. What I really like about them besides the flavor and taste is that they are full or protein, and the sugar count is low. I can replace a meal with one of these bars and feel full for a while. I like using them as pre-workout snacks though, and sometimes just a snack on the go. I'm highly a fan of these Power Crunch bars.

They also offer Protein Powders. They have four flavors: Cookies n Creme, Vanilla Creme, Double Chocolate and Cafe Mocha.
They too taste like the real thing. They are full of flavor and offer tons of protein. 20 grams of protein in the vanilla packet. Talk about filling!

If you're looking for a great tasting protein snack then Power Crunch may just be for you. It tastes great, and is packed with protein and completely guilt free. You can order them online, or you can find them in most stores. Check them out on facebook, twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment