Sunday, April 26, 2015

Soapbox Influenster Review

Influenster sent me their VoxBox and in it was some Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner. Right now Soapbox is mainly soap and body wash. With every purchase soap is donated to those in need all over the world.
You hear about toothbrushes, clothes, and food being donated, but now there's soap. Those in need are able to clean themselves with this bar of soap. Soap = Hope. What a great movement if you ask me.
I was sent Bataua Shampoo and Conditioner. "Bataua Fruit oil is native to the Amazonian rainforests of Brazil and long regarded for its root-to-tip hair repairing talent. Packed with essential fatty acids and amino acids, Bataua fruit oil works by nourishing both the scalp and hair. Get your daily dose of Bataua oil and say “AlĂ´” to strong, vibrant hair!". It smells so incredibly good, and just found out that Target sells them too. This is awesome for me, because it detangles. It's also paraben free.

Check out the different soaps and body washes that Soapbox has to offer. Make a purchase. Help a family in need.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment