Saturday, May 9, 2015

Angelic Bakehouse Review

We sprout pure, non-GMO grains perfectly to boost nutrition and digestion, then mix these freshly sprouted grains right into the dough and bake it within minutes. This gives our sprouted grain bread a fresh, nutty taste and light texture that can be devoured without guilt, and a nutrition score that is supernatural.

A long time ago I gave up eating bread on a daily basis. However, I will still from time to time eat low calories, and low carb bread for either breakfast or lunch. I had the chance to try Angelic Bakehouse and really enjoyed the products I received, and wish they sold them in my grocery stores.
So I'm going to start with the loaf of bread. My fiance sticks with his normal honey wheat bread from Sara Lee... however, we had a slice of the Seven Grain Bread with breakfast and he actually enjoyed it. I don't eat my bread plain, so I either put some avacado spread on it, or some peanut butter, either way it was tasty. Only 60 calories per slice, I could enjoy it without any guilt.
There are so many different varieties of the sprouted bread: Rye, Reduced Sodium, Wheat, and Honey Wheat, No added Sodium, and The Big Guy.

Then there's the Flattza Buddy. This is awesome for making pizza's. We're big Pizza people and I love creating my own. So much healthier. I also received the wraps. Having a wrap for lunch is also tasty. I made a few tuna wraps. They also have hamburger and hot dog buns. There are a variety of different products to choose from.

Facts on their products: Sprouted
Whole Grain
Non-GMO
Soy Free
Vegetarian
Dairy Free
Nut Free
Free of HFCS

I love when websites of products have different recipes for you to try. It gives cooking a whole new meaning. I love trying different variety of foods out there and love incorporating the products i have on hand. You can go online and buy Angelic Bakehouse products, or you can see where they are located near you. Go check them out today!

Find out more on facebook and twitter.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment