Friday, May 15, 2015

Mel's Toffee Review

I love TOFFEE. I was thrilled when Mel's Toffee and Treats sent me some bags to review. Besides the fact that they have great toffee, they are based out of Michigan and cooked in Michigan and created in Michigan. Michigan made products are some of my favorite. I grew up in the Metro Detroit area and I will definitely recommend great tasting treats to anyone!

So they started as a 5 layer pretzel company, and then one day started playing around with toffee. The kids loved it, the parents loved it, and soon it became what Mel's Toffee and treats were known for. Each bite keeps you coming back for more. I keep telling myself no more sugar, but every once in awhile you need to indulge, and why not indulge on some toffee?
I received Honey Dark Rum, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Sea Salt Pretzel. I'm obsessed with the Honey Dark Rum flavor. I allow myself one piece a day, and I'm telling you it's not enough.
I also have the Sea Salt Pretzel at home and I'm a huge pretzel fan, so it's a great combination. -- I have the chocolate peanut butter one at work, and it's been a huge crowd pleaser. Besides those flavors, they also offer Chocolate Covered Cherry, and Coconut Curry. They come in either 1/4lb or 1/2 lb bags.

Besides buying them online or at different stores in the Metro Detroit area, you can request them for weddings, and other parties. If you're looking for a great treat, try out Mel's Toffee. I promise if you're a Toffee, or Chocolate, or even Pretzel fan.. you'll enjoy these treats! You can find out more about them on facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment