Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tonewood Review

"Tonewood is redefining a standard for elegance and quality in maple products. Through collaboration with expert sugarmakers, we produce pure maple syrups and other specialties. Our products are single-sourced, unblended, and free of additives.
We combine this standard for excellence with sleek design and forward-thinking sustainability practices to produce gourmet products. By funding climate research, local farming efforts, and sustainable forest stewardship, we seek to preserve small-scale maple production.
We’re committed to celebrating maple’s naturally sumptuous flavor and under-realized versatility.
"

I'm obsessed with all things maple: Maple Syrup, Maple Granola, Maple Fudge... maple ice cream.. I mean the list goes on and on. When I came across Tonewood, and looked at their products, I knew I had to try them out! Every summer I go to NH up to my fiances lake house and on the way up, I always see signs for Maple Syrup. It's a big thing there, and I can vouch that it's really good! There was one time when we were going to stop by a farm that specialized in all things maple, but unfortunately they were closed. Tonewood Maple grabbed my attention and I was lucky enough to try out two of their products. I received a Maple Cube and Maple Flakes. Both have been used a lot!
I have already used the Maple flakes on my ice cream. on my yogurt for breakfast and inside my smoothies. I love the maple flavor. The Maple Flakes serve as a low-calorie sweetener! Then there's the Maple Cube... it's so darn cool. You just shave a little off at a time and it's the perfect topping for my ice cream. I have this Artic Zero Maple Vanilla ice crean, and I've been shaving lots of the maple cube off on it. Makes the perfect topping for a perfect treat. -- There are so many other maple products on their site. They have cookies, cream, seasoning. and lots of syrup. Check out their products here! I'm so happy I had the chance to try these Maple Products. They were definitely worth it! You can find out more on facebook and twitter. Check them out today!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment