Sunday, June 21, 2015

Folgers Iced Lattes Review

I love iced coffee drinks. I have a dunkin donuts and a starbucks about a minute each way from my house. I either get an iced coffee, iced latte, or some other iced drink from either of those. When I was given a chance to try a latte drink at home, I jumped at the opportunity. Folgers offers Iced Lattes that you can make at home using just milk! Who would've thought that using a squeeze or two of different flavors would taste so good!
Folgers offers four different flavors: Iced Cafe, Iced Hazelnut, vanilla and Caramel Macchiato. I received 3/4. but I received two of the same. I'm highly obsessed with the hazelnut. I've already used one of my little squeeze bottles. It's definitely a great start to a morning with breakfast.
It definitely beats spending $$ at Starbucks. I really enjoy the hazelnut taste. I always get iced hazelnut at a coffee shop. I also really liked the Vanilla one as well. I always get a vanilla latte at Starbucks. I'm not a huge fan of the Cafe Latte though. I wish I received the Caramel Macchiato one. That's my absolute favorite, but that's okay. I know now where I can find them and I know it exists. It's also a lot healthier than all the ones I can get at the coffee shops. Thanks to crowdtap for giving me this opportunity!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment