Monday, July 13, 2015

Cracked Candy Review

I don't know about you, but I always have something in my purse to suck on whether it be jolly ranchers, or altoids. While there are a lot of sweets out there, I'm always looking for sweets that are good for you and I stumbled across Cracked Candy, and I was sent two packages to try.
"I'm a Brooklyn mum making unconventional, healthy, handmade sugar-free candy. ​My love for sweet things led me to create Cracked Candy in 2013. It seemed unfair that the most delicious things in this world are often the worst things for you; so I started researching how my sugary cravings could be satisfied, without the sugar.
​Years as a science teacher helped when I started investigating how to make the perfect sugar-free candy. After many months in the kitchen I cracked it. And so with help from my art director husband I've created a natural, sugar free candy that is good for you. Believe it or not, dentists even recommend it.
"

I received Peppermint and Mellow Orange.
The Peppermint reminds me of my little package of altoids. Makes my breath smell really good and is also good for you! I also like the orange one. It gives a little flavor when you're looking for something outside of "mint".

Cracked Candy is Sugar Free, Good for your teeth, vegan, diabetic friendly, non-gmo, no soy, no gluten. The other flavors are: Lemon and Cinnamon. Here's some fun facts about the tins I received:
Peppermint: Used for digestive disorders including nausea, vomiting, flatulence, indigestion. Clears the brain, helps concentration, is a restorative in cases of mental fatigue.
​ Helps nasal congestion, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, colds and coughs. It also helps eliminate bad breath, helps teeth and gums fight germs.

Orange: Well-known for its uplifting and calming properties. It can also provide relief from internal and external inflammation caused by infections by stimulating blood circulation.
It is known to promote digestion, ease constipation and increase the absorption of vitamin C. It is even said to have an aphrodisiac effect!​

They are good for on the go, they fit perfectly in your pocket or purse, and they are good for you! To find out more, find them on facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment