Thursday, July 30, 2015

Goose Foot Foods Quinoa Bites Review

I love all things quinoa. I try to have quinoa at least once a week. I love how you can make all sorts of food items out of quinoa. With that being said, I found a new snack that I really like. Goose Foot Foods has these quinoa bites that are definitely scrumptious.
I'll let you read the story on how these quinoa bites came to life, but here's a little bit about the bites themselves: "These morsels are not only tasty little gems, baked with quinoa, flax and chia seeds but totally packed with so many vitamins, including calcium, vitamin B's and iron and loaded with protein and fiber. It truly is a super food."

I received the Orange Cranberry Almond bites. I was hungry at work one day and I seem to bring everything I receive there anyways, and I opened the bag, took one bite, and was simply amazed with how amazing they tasted. I walked around the shop and had a few of my co-workers try them too. My manager was a huge fan. Every time she wants something sweet, she'll stop by my desk and take one bite. (They are almost empty, which means I'll have to buy some more). You can taste the quinoa the cranberry, the orange, and the almond in every bite. Each of those flavors blend so well together making it a sweet treat; or as the bag says "scrumptious".
They sell two other flavor combinations: Peanut Chocolate Chip, and Espresso Chocolate Chip. They are only 6$ per bag. Watch their kickstarter video!!
You should definitely check them out! They are worth the bite! Find out more on facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment