Sunday, July 12, 2015

Nicer Foods Review

Do you know someone that has a lot of stomach problems, or even IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)? For them it's hard finding foods that don't upset their stomach. I was given the opportunity to try a bar that is good for people that experience these problems. There's something out there called a FODMAP diet, and for me, it doesn't make a lot of sense, or actually I don't quite understand it because I don't experience these problems, but you are more than welcome to click here and research it yourself. Getting back on topic, sometimes it's hard for people to find good foods that don't upset your stomach, and when there's a place online that sells chocolate bars that are delicious, you want to grab them and order them.
"Each bar contains 7 grams of protein from natural peanut butter, rice, and quinoa, plus a touch of decadence from bitter-sweet chocolate chips made by world-renowned chocolatier Callebaut (the chips are dairy and soy free, of course).".
My type of ingredients. I love quioa, and I love peanut butter and there is 7 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, and 49mg of sodium. It's the perfect bar for me. The bar was designed by a dietitian that also has stomach problems and understands the FODMAP and designed a bar that you can eat and feel good eating it as well. --

There are other products on the page that may help out with your diet as well. Some of these include: Italian Sausage Spice Blend, Taco seasoning, and olive oils. There are so many different products out there for so many different types of diets, why not have one for people with stomach problems. There should be food out there that will give you some relief right?!!? I took this next image off of Pinterest and it explains why this bar is so good for you:


I'm glad I had the chance to try the bar out. It's so chocolatey and peanut buttery, that my taste buds were very happy. I was also excited to share this bar with a friend of mine who has IBS. I hope he checks out the site. To find out more about FODMAPs and also to find out more about Nicer Foods, check out their site or follow them on twitter.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment