Monday, July 6, 2015

Ricky's Lucky Nuts Review

I find that the best snacks during the day that fill me up are always almonds and nuts. They are just packed with protein and sometimes lots of flavor. I was sent some awesome nuts to try and they were definitely packed with different kinds of flavor. Ricky's Lucky Nuts are gourmet nuts that definitely keep you going back for more. "
We are “a nut like no other.” Why do we say that? Because our process is truly unique. We have taken some of the world’s best flavors – chipotle, coffee, curry, chai and coarse black pepper – the sweet, salty and spicy tastes people love, and dry-roast them in our own special way. Honestly, we kind of lucked into a process that lovingly bonds the flavor right onto the nut. Instead of something candied or dusty, our roasted-on process creates amazing little, flavor-packed Lucky Nuggets that make your mouth go “wow.” The sensation is a bang not a whimper.
"

They are all natural, non-gmo, and dry roasted. They have many different flavors for you to choose from:
Six different flavors to choose from.. how can you choose just one? The flavors are: Black Pepper and Sea Salt
Real Coffee
Spicy Chile Chipotle
Sweet & Smoky BBQ
Sweet Chai
and Thai Red Curry

My favorites were the Spicy Chile Chipotle, Sweet and Smoky BBQ, and the Thai Red Curry. I love bbq and I love anything with some spice. If I had to pick just one favorite, I would go with the Spicy Chile Chipotle. I wish I had more! I gave the coffee one away, as I'm not a huge fan of coffee snacks. I have yet to try the Sweet Chai and the Black Pepper. Those are at work waiting for me. They are Definitely a "Nut like no other" They stand for their name :) You can find out more on their website, facebook, and twitter. If you're looking for a great satisfying snack, these may be the nuts for you!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment