Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tom Boxes Review

There are so many subscription boxes out there and I have tried a few, and I must say... the box for girls is the Tom Box. You can get feminine products, name brand makeup, and jewelry, It's pretty cool. I asked to review and I was sent some cool things. I didn't need the feminine products, and I didn't really know what to expect, but I must say, it's an awesome box to subscribe to. I received both June and July boxes and as you can see from the photos below some of the items I did receive.
So how does it work:
Each period cycle we send you necessary supplies as well as jewelry and makeup. Choose from name brand tampons and pads, tell us your skin type and fashion type and we will customize your jewelry and makeup to your wants. Each month our personal shoppers find the best jewelry pieces and name brand makeup to match your needs, those items along with your tampons or pads of choice are then expertly packaged and shipped via USPS to your front door. We also offer options to add to your box. Choose Venus razor blade refill cartridges and/or double the jewelry and makeup each month.

My favorite so far has been the nail polish. I received a teal type color that I don't have pictured here, and that's what my toes are painted right now. This July box I received baby blue. That is one of my favorite colors, so that will be going on my toes this weekend. -- I also like the different variety of makeup. I'm not a huge make-up wearer, but the items I received are perfect for when I do like to get all pretty. My mother will be impressed with some of the items I received. In every box there's always a variety of what you receive. I must say it's definitely a nice "girly" box. SO these boxes are as low as $10 a month. What are you waiting for? Subscribe today.

Find out more on facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment