Saturday, August 8, 2015

Tender Grown Food Review

Tender Grown Leaf Crisps are gently dehydrated at low temperatures to preserve the naturally occurring enzymes in the raw leaves and passing this nutritional value on to you. These artisan crafted style crisps maintain the beautiful raw nature of the leaves and come in all sizes and shapes. Even the smallest of pieces can be sprinkled on salads, popcorn, soups, or whatever you like. There is no piece too small to be enjoyed. The leaves of the Brassica family, including Kale, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts, are well known for their naturally occurring antioxidant properties and nutritional benefits to a healthy lifestyle.

I love broccoli, and I have broccoli all the time to snack on. I've never had raw broccoli leafs before. This was a tasty surprise for me. It also came in a cheese flavor. I love broccoli and cheese, so this was a perfect snack for me. -- I also received Chipolte Kale crisps to try. So good! I loved the southwest spicy flavor. -- Tender Grown has many more flavors to try out. See the bags above. Some of the ones I would love to try sometime are the Cauliflower Crisps in Cheese and Chili Lime, and the Brussel Sprout Crisps in cheese. They just sound so good. You can go to their website and see which flavors and which crisps you would like to read more about or even try. -- For me I've been having the crisps at work for an afternoon snack. I have had salads the past couple of weeks at work, and I've put the kale crisps on top for a little extra crunch.

These crisps are all natural, vegan, gluten free, and dairy free. Find out more on facebook!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment