Monday, September 7, 2015

800razors.com

Did you watch this video? It's a good introduction to 800razors.com -- Who wants to spend a fortune at the drug store for razors or even cartridges for the razors?
How often do you find yourself going into a grocery or drug store and looking at the razor selection and trying to find the cheapest one? It's kind of hard right? Especially when you're looking for a good razor. You have to hit the stores when you have a good coupon or if they are on sale! That's pretty much how 800razors came out. The founders found an option to make buying razors more affordable, but will also give you the good razor you deserve and the ultimate shave! They have men and woman razors!

I received a razor, some cartridges, shaving lotion, and after shave lotion. 26$ for the whole bundle. Not a bad deal if you ask me. I've been using the razor and the cream every day in my shower and I'm quite impressed. They offer so many other products too. Check them out here. -

When you sign up for this service. You get new razors every 4 months. You don't need the hassle of going to the store anymore. You can opt in to receive just a single box to try it out, or you can sign for up the every 4 month package.

I'm quite happy with what I received from 800razors -- I could see myself buying this in the future. Cuts back from trying to find the best deal in the stores (that gives me a headache). Check them out today!
facebook
twitter

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment