Monday, September 7, 2015

Bagelinos Review

When I was growing up and living with my parents, every morning for breakfast my dad would have some sort of bagel with peanut butter. I would steal his bagels in the freezer and have them for breakfast too. Fast forward to the "now"... breakfast has been so hard for me with feeling full. I eat breakfast sandwiches, or sometimes I'll just grab some fruit and yogurt, but I miss my bagels. Bagelinos was nice enough to send me some of their bagels to try. They made them fresh and then sent them to me next day.
"Bagelinos® is a manufacturer and distributor, specializing in gluten-free bakery products. Since 1995, Bagelinos’® mission has been to provide healthy gluten-free products to all those with gluten intolerance, wheat allergies and those who follow a wheat-free diet.
Quality is at the core of Bagelinos® Bakery Products. By adding only the finest, natural, gluten-free ingredients to our trade secret recipes and baking techniques, we can offer the best products available on the market. Bagelinos are not only good for you but are actually delicious. Try them for yourself and you’ll understand why… It’s hard to believe it’s Gluten Free!
"

You should keep them frozen and then thaw them out before toasting them. I normally thaw mine out in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds, then I toast them until they are crisp and spread my favorite staples on them: pb2, or cream cheese/jelly. I had one of the bagels yesterday morning and totally filled me up.
I don't live a gluten free lifestyle, but a lot of the foods I do eat lately are gluten free. They taste just like any other food that I would normally eat. The bagels are really good too! They sent me a full box so I can indulge more! I'll probably use them on the weekends! I can't wait to make sandwiches with them too instead of my normal bagel with cream cheese. Besides just bagels, they also make buns!

-- Order online today!!! Connect with Bagelinos on twitter and facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment