Saturday, September 26, 2015

Bruce Cost Ginger Ale Review

I stopped drinking soda about a year or so again ( I can't believe it's almost been a year)... HOWEVER... when I'm on a plane or I have a stomach ache I always turn to Ginger Ale. I don't call that breaking my "no soda" thing because it's only once in a blue moon and I used to drink soda every day and lots of it. What I didn't realize is that there is a company out there that has different flavors of Ginger Ale. I had to try them out! Bruce Cost Ginger Ale is the only ginger ale that's made with 100% fresh ginger. Other companies use ginger oil.
The Flavors: Original, Jasmine Tea, Pomegranate with Hibiscus, Passion Fruit with Turmeric and Bruce Cost 66 (66 calories). They also have a limited flavor right now and that's their Blood Orange Meyer Lemon.
I didn't know what to expect at first, but I really enjoyed trying a few of the flavors. I have some saved for the party tonight, and I gave some to work. I first tried the 66 calorie one and it was really good. My absolute favorite one is the Pomegranate. I love all things Pomegranate as is. This one is quite popular amount Bruce Costs customers. I love how the ginger really comes through It gives you the real taste of what ginger ale should be. --


Ginger has some great health benefits: it helps digestion, helps fight colds, and alleviates nausea.

On the website they have a spot for recipes. Drink recipes that is... Adult recipes :) Tonight we are having a party and I believe I really want to try the Moscow Mule. I have all the ingredients and saved a Pomegranate especially for this reason. I plan to have my neighbors try this with me and share Bruce Cost with them! If this tastes as good as it looks I'm definitely going to have to buy more. I just put my zipcode in to see where I can find Bruce Cost Ginger Ale and they sell them at a few stores nearby! Check out if they sell these beverages near you.

Find Bruce Cost on twitter, and facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment