Sunday, November 8, 2015

CideRoad Review

One Winter the founders of CideRoad were exploring the back roads of Vermont and came across Switchel for the first time. They found it so refreshing that they wanted to make their own and start selling it. CideRoad is a good refresher for any activity. If you're just hanging around the house, after a workout, or even after a night of drinking! It's made with certified organic ingredients.

What is Switchel? It's a drink made with water and vinegar and sometimes ginger. Switchel originated in the Caribbean. Many years later, a Vermont Physician recommended a similar drink which consisted of honey and cider vinegar which he called "honegar". Now there are a few companies out there that make Switchels, and CideRoad is one of them.

There are three flavors that CideRoad offers: Original, Blueberry, and Cherry. In each flavor there are three ingredients in every swig --- Apple Cider Vinegar, Maple Syrup, and Ginger. Then they top things off with water and a dash of cane syrup. They have a unique taste, but it's definitely refreshing. My favorite of the three is the blueberry. I can definitely taste the blueberry, and ginger in each swig. I'll have to pay attention more next time to see what else I can taste. I have tried the Cherry, and I still have the Original left.
I've never heard of Switchel, so I'm glad I had the chance to try this drink out! To learn more find them on facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment