Sunday, November 15, 2015

Natural Vitality Free E-Book

With the holidays just around the corner I've been feeling a bit stressed, have you? For me it's not just the holidays, but my wedding shower during Thanksgiving, and work. A lot of stress makes me more anxious, I have trouble sleeping, and a whole lot of other not fun things seem to happen. Natural Vitality Organic Connects has an e-book out right now that's called "The Calmful Holidays Book". Inside this book you can find:

5 not-so-typical holiday recipes
easy yoga poses for digestion, energy and calm
a mineral for promoting calm
a calm approach to mindfulness
the coolest holiday decorating, ever


I've never been much for Yoga, but I hear it's a great way to relax. Any sort of way to help me feel calm, I'll take. If you're interested in learning more click this link and download the book for yourself. I plan on reading it a few days before I head home for the long Thanksgiving weekend and hopefully I'll learn a few things or two about staying calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment