Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pagoda Snack Review

I love Egg Rolls -- always have. I grew up in Michigan and they have the best Chinese Food ever! Moving to the south, when it came to Chinese food, was kind of a big disappointment. I have found a few places that are "good" but they aren't great. -- I was given the chance from #bzzagent to try Pagoda Snacks from the grocery store. I have noticed them a lot, but never bought any. I was excited to try something new.
At the grocery store across the street they have such a huge selection. -- I have bought two of their snacks twice.. forgetting each time to use my free coupon. Next time though!! So far I've bought the Chicken Egg Rolls and The Crab Rangoons.
The egg rolls are obviously for me, and the Rangoons are for the Fiance. I've never been a fan of those, but they are good snacks for football, or just because! They have a variety of egg rolls and also pot stickers! So much to choose from and I still have a coupon left to use! You can find them in your local grocery store.

Go try them today!
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment