Saturday, November 21, 2015

Quaker Real Medley Review

Quaker Oats have also been a huge plus in my book. I have tried a lot of their products and was given a chance by #Bzzagent to try the Real Medleys. I was sent two flavors of the Real Medley Granola and Yogurt Blend.
I received two of each: The Raspberry Pecan, and Strawberry Almond. For this product all you need is milk. All you need to do is peel back the covering, add some milk, and let stand for about 2 minutes. Then you can stir and enjoy! It's the perfect snack, it's the perfect breakfast, it's the perfect "just because".
Inside each: There are Tangy Fruit and Crunchy Nuts. --- 25g of Whole Grains ---- 10g of Protein with milk, and you can find it in the cereal aisles at select grocery stores.

If you're looking for a meal on the go that's an easy thing to put together, These Real Medley Granola and Yogurt blends may be for you. There are three flavors to choose from and they are from a brand that a lot of people trust. Thanks to Bzzagent and Quaker Oats for allowing me to try out this new product!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment