Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Great Unbaked Review

"We challenge YOU! Come try any one of our products and taste the difference that only the highest quality foods and superfoods can supply. Nourish your body and satisfy your taste buds. Come and find out why we're able to say, "Eat The Good Stuff™"!"

That's what The Great Unbaked did for me. They challenged me. I am highly impressed with how incredibly good their chocolates are. They are also healthy which is surprising to most because any kind of sugar is normally not the best for you. Before I tell you about the chocolates.. I must say I'm very impressed with their packaging, and their business cards. I still have one piece left in my fridge, and as soon as it's gone, I'll be keeping the packaging.
When I finally opened it up, I saw three truffles waiting for me. I had Raspberry Rose, Mochaccino, and Plain Jane.
Raw Truffles. Raw and extremely good. I had the Mocaccino the other night. It's caffeine free and extremely delicious. Every bite led me to want more. I also had the Plain Jane. I'm not a huge fan of plain chocolate, so it was just okay to me. I still have the Raspberry Rose left. Waiting for a special occasion to try that one. They also offer so many other flavors: Orange Sunshine, Mint, Crispy Crunch, just to name a few... check the website to see the rest! These would be a great treat for the holidays, or just whenever!! Head over to the website. There is some great information about raw foods and the Great Unbaked products.

They are: Vegan, Raw, All-Natural, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Low-Glycemic, Non-Gmo, Fair Trade, and Dairy Free. They are definitely worth checking out. Find out more on twitter, facebook, and Instagram. I'm so happy I had a chance to try them. I'll probably continue to talk about them and their packaging for a long time!!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you got them Rachael! Thanks for all your great feedback especially on our new packaging. We worked really really hard on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad you got them Rachael! Thanks for all your great feedback especially on our new packaging. We worked really really hard on that :)

    ReplyDelete