Friday, December 11, 2015

Bread Empire Review

Bread Empire was established to create great tasting gluten-free products for you and your family & friends to enjoy. The Buddah Bread is a gluten free cheese roll that has a buttery taste.

I tried this a few months ago when I was eating bread and I love all thing cheese, so when I took a bite and could tell it was a cheese bread I was very happy. It was so good! I made it again the other night and my fiance had it as his dinner side. He loves bread, so he pretty much ate the whole thing. Why Do they taste so good you ask? They are made with flour made from the cassava root combined with pure skim milk cheese. Mmm Cheese. -- Buddah Bread only takes about 15-20 minutes to cook. Some Pictures from their website shows you different meals with the bread as its side.
You can find Bread Empire breads in MA, CT, and NY. You can also buy it online. Check them out on facebook!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment