Friday, December 4, 2015

CoolWay Hair Products Review

I'm always looking for new hair products to try out. I live in the south and it doesn't matter what time of year it is (except Dec-Feb), my hair is always frizzy. It doesn't matter how long I spend on my hair, or if I do it the morning of... once I step outside, all that hard work fades away... Frizz problems. When I look for hair products I look for solutions for the frizz, scent, easy to use, and cost. I've tried a lot of products out there and I have a few that I always go back to, but I am always open to try new products. I came across Coolway and was sent three of their products. I've only used one so far, and so far I'm hooked!
The product I've tried already and every day so far is the True Smooth Spray. With just a few sprays, not only does my hair smell amazing, but the frizz goes away! I have a feeling as soon as the bottle runs out, I'll buy some for the spring/summer months. I read the back of the bottle today and it said that using the spray would reduce my blow-drying time by about 75%. I never really thought about it, but it definitely does. On a day when I don't use the Coolway, I'd spend about 30 minutes just trying to get my hair dry. Today I was only in there for about 20 minutes if that. I don't even need to spray more on. I can go and start straightening and my hair will look smooth and good!

I also received Beachy Salt Spray, and Glow Oil Treatment. The Glow Oil Treatment helps give your hair that shiny look. The Beachy Salt spray -- helps create those wavy looks you may like. -- Coolway offers a variety of products including more styling sprays for your hair, hair brushes, and even styling tools. Go here and watch real people testimonials on the products! I'm definitely a fan! To learn more check them out on facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment