Sunday, December 6, 2015

Doorstep Desserts Review

I love to bake! My favorite desserts to make are cupcakes! I don't know what my obsession is with them, but I find baking cupcakes relaxing, actually baking relaxing period! There's a subscription box out there called Doorstep Desserts and it's the "perfect dessert experience". Doorstep Desserts provides you with everything you need to make a pastry chef inspired dessert.

You pick which dessert subscription works for you, and they ship for free every Monday. You then create a dessert! You do not need to go to the grocery store for any extra ingredients. Everything you need is in the box!

I received Carrot Cake. I received instructions, the cake itself, the frosting, and sprinkles for the top.
I would love to show you how it came out, but I can't do that.. mine didn't turn out so well. I don't know what I messed up, but I'm disappointed in myself. HOWEVER, it was still a great experience. I tried a bit of the cake and some of the frosting and it was "mm mm good". I believe Doorstep Desserts is great for parents wanting to bake with their kids, or even if you want to bake something special yourself --- OR EVEN as a gift :)

The Subscription plans are inexpensive as well: Weekly 18$, Bi-weekly 20$, monthly 22$. Last week's dessert was vanilla creme cake truffles. Doesn't that sound tasty? Check them out on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment