Sunday, December 13, 2015

Fulcrum Gallery Review

With the Holidays just around the corner and you're looking for that last minute gift, or just looking for a gift for any occasion, Fulcrum Gallery may be the place for you. The Gallery offers a variety of different photos for every room of your house or office. There are photos for her, for him, and for kids. They have them organized by style, category, even by room! You can even upload your own photo and turn it into Art! Oh the possibilities!

2 years ago I moved into my now fiances house and the walls were bare. We have found a few photos to put up from a store nearby, but nothing that I was completely in love with. I am really picky about the art that I like and will search and search until I find the perfect piece. With Fulcrum Gallery, I was given the chance to choose a photo that I wanted. I must have spent days and hours looking for the perfect one. I found one, but it isn't framed yet. Hopefully after the holidays, or even after the wedding.
*picture taken off the website*. It's absolutely beautiful. I was drawn to the colors. I'm not a huge fan of snow, but it's absolutely beautiful. I plan to frame it and put it in our bedroom.

You too can explore the gallery and find a photo that's perfect for you. Click here and browse until you find that piece that will make your home or office complete!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment