Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gnoments Review

That had to be the cutest way to introduce Gnoments. They are by far the cutest products out there right now. Who needs an Elf on the Shelf, or a Mench on a Bench, when you can have Gnoments all year long. Well I guess you can have both! When I first saw them I wanted to see for myself what they were all about about. Then I received this:
and then I took them out of the box... and they were stuck together like this:
So these are gnomes and they can help you think of special gestures for your significant other. They can make your relationship a bit more fun!

Each Gnome has a special surprise gnome pouch on its back to hide a note or something special. You can also deliver surprise messages. videos, sound clips, photos, maps and more though each gnomes' embedded NFC technology OR, send a Gnomification text or email through our website. The Gnoments Kit includes 2 loving gnomes and a 32 page book filled with ideas to help couples, young and old, create special moments!

I have yet to figure out how to use my phone with them, but I have used them around the house. My fiance has used it a few times, but hopefully soon when he sees them around more, he'll use them more as well ( I hope so )
The book shares with you how to use your Gnomes and also different ideas as well. It's so cool to have a story book that goes along with them. Here are a few ways we've used them:
Right now I have one in the kitchen that says "I hope you had a nice night out"... when we aren't using them, they sit right on the mantel, and whenever you see them, you just have to smile. -- So the question is?


To learn more visit them on their website, facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment