Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hope Bars Review

A lot of us out there are looking to live a healthy lifestyle and cut out foods that aren't good for us. Processed foods for example are the ones that make us feel tired, uncomfortable in our clothes, sluggish, and sometimes depressed. I stopped eating processed foods, starting eating clean, and have noticed a huge difference. I have more energy, and I feel a lot better about myself. I'm also losing weight little by little. -- the same story only a bit more personal is the way that Hope Bars came alive. " Quinoa is loaded with antioxidants, contains all the nine essential vitamins and minerals we need, while being packed with protein to keep you fuller for longer." Hope Bars main ingredient is quinoa and it's not only delicious, but it's kid approved!

These Hope Bars are delicious! I love Quinoa and have for years. I'm always looking for snacks that are clean and include some of my favorite ingredients. When I heard about Hope Bars, I knew I had to sample them.
Almond Coconut is my favorite. Same with the Antioxidant Blueberry Vanilla. In each bite you can hear the crunch of the quinoa and the flavors they represent. They are amazing! I have some left and I'll be saving them for when I travel over the holidays. There are health benefits in each and every bar. You can read about those benefits here.

Hope Bars now offers two Vegan Bars: Vegan Maple Cinnamon & Dark Chocolate Cherry. All the bars are: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Non-GMO, No Trans Fat, Wheat Free, Soy Free, High Protein, High Fiber, Low Sugar, No Preservatives & Antioxidant Packed. You can buy them as bars, or even bites! To find out more, you can find them on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment