Sunday, January 31, 2016

Angelino's Coffee Review

Every morning (most mornings) when I wake up I always go out and get coffee before work. I do have a Keurig, and for some reason only use it on the weekends. I've been trying to use it more and save my $$. I was sent Angelino's K-Cups to review. They sent me a variety pack and there are so many choices to choose from! The coffee is roasted to order, and that means every cup is very fresh! That's how I like my coffee!
"We source, roast, and pack our estate coffees using the highest quality coffee beans. By selling directly to you online, we're able not only to provide among the most competitively priced coffees, but provide it as fresh as possible. Cutting out middle men who store the coffees from one warehouse to the next until it finally reaches you, sometimes 3-5 months after it’s roasted. You’re always assured the best beans, freshly roasted and packed at the best prices."

So far I've tried the french vanilla and hazelnut creme. I love hazelnut -- and it's so smooth and delicious and gave me the taste I needed right in the morning.
So how does it work: You choose your plan (the quantity), how often you want the coffee shipped to you, and then you get to pick which flavors you want. You can change, or cancel anytime. It's quite easy! You can also send a gift to someone as well. Coffee gifts are always the best! There are four different gift options to choose from. - My parents will be here in a few weeks and I'm glad they will get the opportunity to try Angelino's coffee and the variety they have to offer. Find them on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment