Friday, January 22, 2016

E&C's Snacks Reviews

Cookies! We love cookies in this household. I stumbled across E&C's snacks and saw cookies! I was sent all their Heavenly Hunk Products to enjoy, and enjoy we did! The best cookies come from home cooks who discover their specialties right in their own kitchen and that's what E&C Snacks did.
Each and everyone of their cookies are made with oatmeal. In each and every bite you can taste the oatmeal as well as the flavor it represents. I tried the original, the white chocolate, the chocolate chip, and the oatmeal raisin. Do I have a favorite? Actually yes... it goes to the Original and then 2nd best -- white chocolate :) When I first received them, I will admit that I had more than 1... they were addicting. Then I allowed myself to have one a day. My fiance is a huge fan of the oatmeal raisin. That's his favorite cookie of all time! You can enjoy them plain, you can crumble them up and put them on yogurt or ice cream.. or you can enjoy them any other way you'd like. They are really good!
Each pack has 8 gluten free hunks. Each Hunk is baked with real ingredients and with love! They are great cookies! -- They have new products out there too! Hunkola -- cookies and granola put together! Two different boxes out right now: Berry Scrumptious Peanut Butter Bash Hunkola, and Nutterly Awesome Cran Jam Hunkola.

You can find more on facebook and twitter and instagram. Try them today!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment