Sunday, January 24, 2016

Ellovi Review

Every Ellvoi
product is made with only 6 ingredients. -- With the winter months among us, it was nice to try a body butter that soaked into my skin and made my skin feel nourished. I didn't even have to keep putting it on every hour or every day. I could feel how hydrated my skin felt for a few days. What's special about Ellovi is that they only use 6 ingredients. They never use water, and everything is 100% concentrated. All the ingredients are pure and natural. They have body butter products and lip butter products. I received one of each to try.
The vanilla body butter is awesome and the mint chocolate lip balm spells like heaven. You can use the body butter on your legs, arms, face... wherever you'd like. It comes in a variety of scents: Vanilla, Original, Mint Chocolate and Blossom. The Lip Butter comes in: Original, Vanilla, Tinted, Milk Chocolate, and Blossom.

If my birthday was a few months away, I would definitely ask for a jar of the body butter.. but since it's next week and I already asked for things, I may just have to buy some myself or ask for it for a must have before I get married in April! I love how it hydrates my skin so well! I'm such a fan! You can find out more on facebook, instagram, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment