Sunday, January 17, 2016

Garnier SkinActive Review

I was selected to participate in the Garnier SkinActive campaign with crowdtap. I was asked to throw a party and introduce people to Garnier's new products: SkinActive Moisturizer and also the Micellar Cleansing Water. I've heard of Micellar products through other brands before but never actually tried it out. Unfortunately I live kind of out there and having people come to a party wasn't going to happen, so I brought the products and the party to work! My co-workers (girls) had heard of Garnier before and used some of their products and were excited when I told them about the products I received.
The moisturizer is my favorite. I've always been told to use it every day, but I never really listened until now. I feel my face as more smooth, and my face feels good as well. The Moisturizer has SPF 15 included in it, and that's always a plus. It's clinically proven to show results in just one week and I've seen those results! It has an antioxidant complex with Vitamin C, E, and LHA. The moisturizer improves skin texture, and also reduces wrinkles. --

I'm not much of a make up wearer, but I will wear it occasionally. It's always hard to find cleaning remover that does a good job. That's where the Micellar Cleansing Water comes into place. It removes makeup and cleanses in just one step. You don't have to rub very hard to get the make up off either.. That's always been a problem of mine. It's very powerful and even works on sensitive skin. There are two kinds: the original and one that removes waterproof mascara. All you need to do it pour on to a cotton pad, and then press the pad over a spot on your face where you want to remove the makeup... tada.. it's off!
Four of my co-workers let me take pictures of them with the products. They have been telling me over the last few days how much they really appreciate having the chance to try out Garnier Products. You can learn more about the products here. You can also find them at your local drug stores, or grocery stores! Thanks to crowdtap for allowing me this opportunity to teach and share with my friends/co-workers about Garniers new Skin Active products!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment