Sunday, January 17, 2016

Piedmont Candy Company Review

I moved from Michigan to North Carolina about 5 years ago. I like finding products from both states to review and this time around it's Piedmont Candy Company. Piedmont Candy Company makes Red Bird Mints.
Here at the Piedmont Candy Company, we’ve been making Red Bird puffed mints and candies from our hometown in Lexington, NC since 1890. Using only 100% pure cane sugar, it’s more than a recipe – it’s a family tradition. Our candies are naturally gluten-free, allergen-free, Kosher, and never contain corn syrup. Because our puffs are handcrafted, each one is unique, like a snowflake … only minty!

They have different kinds of mints: Mini, Puffs, and Sticks. Each taste equally as good. The Mini's come in three different flavors: Peppermint, Lemon, and Dark Chocolate Peppermint. The Puffs come in many different flavors: Peppermint Puffs Assorted Puffs: strawberry, cream penny (vanilla), lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, passion fruit, cotton candy, pink grapefruit and key lime Cinnamon Puffs Citrus Puffs: lemon and orange. So many to choose from! The Sticks come in four different flavors: Peppermint, Vanilla, Lemon, and Cinnamon. -- I received many of their varieties.
They also have Puffs in the birthday cake flavor and it's in a really nice box! They actually do taste just like birthday cake! I was pleasantly surprised!
The mints are very good! I've seen them around town, but was excited to try something made from North Carolina. I'm actually saving the big bucket of mints for my wedding. We are creating gift bags for the out of towners hotel rooms, and it would be good to have something from North Carolina in there! Everyone always loves mints! To Find out more, follow on twitter, or like on facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment