Sunday, January 10, 2016

TruProteins Review

I love protein shakes. I like having them in the early morning when I start my day, and then right before a workout. I sometimes even have a shake right after a workout to get the protein fueling in my body to help my muscles! I used to just find the best tasting protein powder and I never really gave it a look to see what I was putting in my body. I since discovered TruProteins. TruProteins are not a processed whey protein. They are Australian Grass-Fed Whey Protein Concentrate.
Only the highest ingredients are used in the protein. I received Coconut Creme Pie and Dark Cacao Nutra Whey. Product Details:
Non-GMO
Gluten-free
rbGH Hormone-free
100% Australian Grass Fed Whey
Sweetened with Coconut Water & Stevia
Flax & Chia povide ALA Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Every ingredient brings nutritional value
Over 6 grams of Branched-Chain Amino Acids
Each batch is 3rd party lab tested for Strength, Purity & Composition

All you need to do is mix 2 scoops in juice, water, or milk. I tried the coconut creme pie this past week with both milk and water. It's amazing the taste. I love coconut and with the milk I felt like I was drinking an actual milkshake! It gave me the energy I needed in the morning and after my workouts. This next week I'm going to make a banana coconut smoothie for breakfast! -- I haven't tried the Dark Cacao yet, but I'm most likely going to make smoothies with bananas and/or peanut butter. I don't like chocolate plain so adding other ingredients with the protein will be great!
Read what other people think about TruProtein here I like to know what I put into my body and I try eat a clean diet. I'm very happy that I was able to try TruProtein. Find them on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment