Saturday, February 6, 2016

Crunchmaster Review

What better snack for game time then crackers? You can pair crackers with so many different items... Cheese, jam, peanut butter, salami... many others! I love bringing a variety of crackers and cheese to parties. They are always a crowd favorite! Crunchmaster Crackers are awesome. I took a bite of one and I heard this loud crunch! They are definitely crunchy and it's a great name for the crackers! Their story:
It’s a long way from the rice fields that surround Niigata along the coast of northern Japan, where the art of handcrafting, aging, baking (on open grills) and perfecting rice crackers has long been passed down from generation to generation. At Crunchmaster, we’re committed to fusing the tradition of the East with the tempting taste sensations of the West to give you authentic snacks that not only taste great, but are better for you. Using our exclusive, proprietary rice baking techniques, we craft our baked rice crackers in the "Usuyaki" style (that’s Japanese for thin and flat) tradition, using wholesome ingredients. The result? Great tasting crackers with an incredible crunch



They have a variety of products: Popped Edamame Chips == MultiSeed Crackers: Original, Roasted Garlic and Rosemary & Olive Oil == Multi-Grain Crackers == Multi-Grain Crisps == 7 Ancient Grains == Baked Rice Crackers.

Crunchmaster crackers are Certified Gluten Free, 100% Whole Grain, Low Saturated Fat, Cholesterol Free, and 0g trans fat. You can find them in your local grocery stores.

I have been saving them for tomorrow's Superbowl game.. but I did open one bag and I've been using the crackers as an addition to my lunch. I've been having tuna salad on Mondays, and I use the crackers as a scooper instead of a fork! I love hearing the crunch in every bite. I can't wait to have them tomorrow and watch others enjoy the crunch as well!!

Find them on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment