Sunday, February 21, 2016

Deluvia Skin Care Review

The name Delúvia comes from the geology term “Diluvium” which are deposits formed by flooding waters, which seemed a fitting name for a product derived from pure minerals from the Dead Sea. The company originally began as a home business and quickly grew. Now, over a decade later, the corporate offices and manufacturing plant encompasses over 10,000 square feet. The Delúvia Dead Sea Purifying Mud Mask quickly took off so the owners created a complimentary Dead Sea skincare line to use along with the mud to get even better results. With the desire to keep the line as pure as possible, further development was done to create the current paraben free, organic line.

Deluvia is made with natural and organic ingredients without any filters or preservatives. They are based in Clearwater Florida and are a family business.
I received the Miracle Aloe Cream and the Spreadable Body Scrub (ginger citrus). I love the aloe cream. I put this on my body every morning. It helps my skin stay hydrated which I need. Anything that has Aloe in it works for me! I'm such a fan. Body scrub has always felt weird to me, but I've learned to enjoy it. With this you're supposed to massage over slightly moistened skin and rinse thoroughly. It's made with dead sea salts to clean and exfoliate your skin. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling like some other scrubs out there.

Deluvia has Skin Care, Body Care, and Mineral Make up Products. There is so much to choose from! Find out more on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment