Sunday, February 21, 2016

Evolve Paleo Pantry Review



Paleo is short for Paleolithic – this is the period of time where humans evolved as they are found today. It is pastoral evolution. Where lush grass grew in the fertile valleys. The pyramids were built about 3000 years ago. These great edifices serve to pronounce to the world that a permanent house-based society was now the human norm and millions of years of pastoral evolution was now passé. It was the beginning of an insidious decline of human health. This new lifestyle was enabled by the mass production of the super food – grain. Before that, during the end of the Paleolithic era, life was in its wild and most pristine state.
We at Evolve want to try to fuze that way of eating with the modern techniques and foods we have grown accustomed to. The Paleo diet is based on principles such as low to no grain and low sugar intake; thus low carbohydrates. This low carb way keeps your body working at optimal levels. We also believe in no dairy. There is nothing in dairy that you cannot get from other sources without the significant harm done to your body eating dairy products.
We believe the body has an innate ability of healing if we give it the fuel it needs and get out of the way. We believe that food is cornerstone of living and if we mess that up, your life will be built on a shaky foundation and nothing will function as it was designed. At Evolve, we are a clean eating company. We purchase only the best ingredients when possible.

I haven't fully evolved to the paleo life style.. but I have been eating less sugar and completely low carb. I'm getting married in about a month and half.. and also I just feel better when I eat less processed foods. There are a lot of clean foods out there and Evolve Paleo Pantry had some good products to send me!
Starting with the Assorted Balls. - When I told my co-workers that I'd be bringing Paleo balls for all of us to try, they were a bit hesitant. Then we all tried them and all that nervousness went away. Double Chocolate, Cherry Chocolate, Key Lime, Mint Chocolate, just to name a few. These balls are just like chewy granola bars and they have a good amount of fiber in them. They are also tasty. I'm going with the Key Lime and Mint Chocolate to call my favorites!
They offer Breakfast Mixes as well. I received the Banana Pancakes and Honey Cinnamon Cereal. I actually gave these to my mom when she was visiting last weekend. I only eat eggs or yogurt for breakfast. I'm not a huge pancake or cereal person. I used to be... times change I guess. She was extremely excited to take those home with her though!
Beer Nuts, Salt and Pepper Pistachios, and Hawaiian Punch Trail Mix. The Hawaiian Punch trail mix is a huge hit. Inside there are pieces of pineapple, coconut, cashews, peaches and cherries. They are so sweet and so good. When I'm feeling the urge to grab something unhealthy.. I immediately grab this trail mix and feel so much better about my decision. The Beer Nuts are in my lunch for tomorrow and I'm keeping the Pistachios for our next get together. Pistachios are always a crowd favorite! They have a variety of other trail mixes.. there's a few others I'd love a chance to try.. especially the Island Fire and Tangy Thai.
Then there is the sauces. Salsa and BBQ sauce. I love salsa. I put it on a lot of the food I eat. It has a little kick to it, which I really like. I have yet to try the BBQ sauce, but it's almost grill season, so we'll definitely be getting good use of it.
Ghee.. .I've never really heard of Ghee before, or used it. I'll need to find some recipes to use it in and try it out.

There is a wide variety of products that they offer. They have more flavors then some of the products you saw that I received. It's good to know there are companies out there that create low carb/low sugar/paleo foods. It's nice to know there are so many other people out there that want to live the healthier lifestyle. I'm so glad I was able to try these great products. Find out more on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment