Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hnina Gourmet Review

Hnina- Nuts about chocolate. What am I nuts about besides their chocolate? Their packaging. Ha! Working in a print shop for the past couple years I learn to have a strange obsession with packaging and of course print. Before I get into the actual chocolate -- the packaging is awesome! Check it out.
Watch the video below to learn about Hnina

I received a variety pack of their truffles:
Almonds + Hazelnuts
Macadamias + Pistachios
Brazilian nuts + Almonds + Coconuts (favorite)
Walnuts + Cashews
Pistachios + Hazelnuts (favorite)
Pecans + Pine Nuts
and Seeds

These chocolates are guilt free pleasure. They are vegan raw. They have a high cacao content. The nuts and seeds are raw too. It's pretty cool. I gave the Seeds flavor to my co-worker and she took a bite of it, and you could see all the small seeds in it. It's definitely different.. but worth talking about.
I normally had these after dinner, as a guilt free dessert, with some milk of course! I always pair my chocolate with milk. Some people say Red wine is great with chocolates, I'm just not a red wine person. You can learn a lot about their chocolates and pairing options online. These chocolates would make a great gift for someone or even for yourself! I'm glad I had the chance to try these chocolates. They introduced me to a healthier type of chocolate :) You can find out more on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment