Sunday, February 21, 2016

MuffinElse Review

There are so many clean treats out there. I was able to find another one to enjoy!
MuffinElse. MuffinElse is a Texas-based family owned business with a mission - to enable people to indulge in a healthy way - by creating a healthy snack that you can prepare quickly yet without compromising on the quality of the ingredients. MuffinElse paleo muffins are soy free, dairy free and grain free and it takes less than 2 minutes to prepare.

Muffin in a mug and it only takes less than 2 minutes! That's crazy right? I was a little nervous at first, but it's so easy to make and it tastes great! The first one I tried was the Pecan Clover.
I made it at work and while it was cooking you could smell the clover throughout the room. It smelled so good.
I took a small taste at first, and then I was really impressed, so I walked around the office to see who else wanted to try it. No one did, so more for me!
They offer four flavors: Pecan Clover, Cinnamon Rising, Nutty Maple and Double Chocolate. I am a huge fan of the Pecan Clover and Nutty Maple so far and I have a feeling the other two will be just as good. I'm not sure what I'm saving them for, but I am! A single packet is $2.99 -- inexpensive and oh so good. 90 seconds in the microwave and you have a yummy muffin to enjoy. They are Certified Paleo, Soy Free, Dairy Free, and Grain Free. If you're looking for a new clean, Paleo snack to try, check out these Muffins! Find out more on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment