Saturday, February 13, 2016

Nugg Beauty Review

As The Face Mask Authority™, nügg is all about providing top quality skin treatments at affordable prices. Our innovative face masks are packaged in single serve pods and powered by cutting edge technology that eliminates the need for chemical emulsifiers.

I've never used face masks before so this was a first for me. I received three different face masks to try:
Anti-Aging -- Deep Cleansing -- and Exfoliating. I tried the Deep Cleansing first. When I think of face masks I think of the lotion sticking to my face and becoming all crusty. This wasn't the case. I massaged it on my face, let it sit for the appropriate time, and rinsed it off. I didn't feel myself itch it, and I didn't even notice it was on my face while I was waiting. It was such an easy process. My skin felt great afterwards too!
The other face masks they have are: De-Stress (may need to get some of those) -- Hydrating -- revitalizing -- and soothing. I love the design of each of the containers as well. They definitely make you want to pick it up and read what it is!
They are small packages and good for on the go. Besides the face masks you can get lip masks and eye masks also 4-Day Treatment Regimes as well as variety packs. They are produced without petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and colors. They are formulated with over 90% natural or naturally-derived ingredients. They are cruelty free.
You can look online and see what your skin concern is before buying any of the products. They'll let you know what works best for you! Find out more on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment