Sunday, February 14, 2016

Summer's Candles Reviews

I love candles. They are in almost every room of my house even the bathrooms! They are all difference scents too. There has to be a variety! I'm always looking for new candles to try because candles are awesome! Summer's Candles sent me a variety of candles to review. Gina started Summer's Candles in 2014 when she was looking for a 2nd job and couldn't find one. She brought up starting a business to her daughter and she was all in.. the question was what business though? Candles came up and making candles was new to Gina but she liked them so why not try it out? She decided to go for it. "So I did my research on waxes, fragrance oils, wicks, and the first 6 months it was a lot of trial and error. I am going to be honest, I don't use a thermometer when I make my candles. I make my candles the way I cook my food, there is no recipe, I go off my senses and if it smells good and if the smell will last. All my candles are hand poured by myself, when I get new scents my daughter will give her opinion on them, some scents she doesn't like while others she loves.

Gina sent me a variety of different candles to try. She sent me some wax melts, the tins and also the votive's. There are so many scents to choose from when choosing the votive's.
Green Apple, Birthday Cake and Fruit Loops were the scents I received. I'm most pumped about the Fruit Loops. I took once sniff and I was in heaven. It smells EXACTLY like the cereal. It's pretty cool. The Votive's are $1.95 each. Then there are the wax melts. I love how it takes about 5-10 minutes for the wax to melt (maybe less) and it fills the room immediately.
About 20 minutes ago I had the Jamaican Island melting. My room smells like a beach right now and it's amazing. I also received Butt Naked and Pineapple Coconut. There are many different scents you can choose from! The wax melts are $1.99 each.
Then there are the tin candles. I received Vampire and Drakkar (mens fragrance). I am obsessed with the vampire scent. They range in price. -- There is such a variety of different scents you can choose from at Summer's Candles. They would make a great gift for any candle lover! You should check them out even the blog, you may learn something about candles you didn't know! If you want to buy some candles you can use the discount code "special" to get 15% off your first order!

Find out more on facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment