Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Pantry Club Review

The Pantry Club began in 2010 and is part of a family business established by Matt and Alicia Webb. All our products are manufactured in the U.S. The Pantry Club gourmet dip mixes are made with natural ingredients, are MSG-free and Nitrate free and come in ten very popular flavors. Most of the dip mixes are Gluten-free and Dairy-free. Our products are sold in Sam’s Club shows, Safeway, Albertsons, regional grocery outlets and select health food stores. The Pantry Club and its parent company Deluvia Inc. is a three-time winner of the Inc. 5000 award of fastest growing companies in the U.S., and ranked #32 in the Top 100 Consumer Products Companies.
Sometimes when you go to house parties people ask you to bring a dish or an appetizer. Sometimes when you host your own get together it's always nice to have food around. You'll go to the grocery store and you'll wonder "what can I make tonight"... why not spice it up a bit and make your own dip with Pantry Club Mixes? So many to choose from. They also offer many recipes as well. The dips I received: Sesame Garlic, Sriracha Ranch, Cucumber Dill, Onion Chive, Chipolte Chili and Garden Ranch. -- I made the Garden Ranch for the superbowl game and didn't take any pictures. It was so yummy with vegetables. My fiance and I really enjoyed it. It was very easy to make as well! All the dips are quite easy. I've also tried the onion chive! We accompanied this with pita chips! We have a few left and I can't wait to use them for the next get together! The Pantry club has so many other dip mixes to choose from, and they also have beer marinades, cheeseball mixes ( they have a tiramisu one!), and warm appetizer mixes. You'll be set for your next party, or you can enjoy them just for you!
This smoked cheddar and jalapeno dip looks amazing!

The mixes are gluten free, MSG Free, Nitrate free, Dairy Free, made with natural ingredients, and have a long shelf life! Find out more on facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment