Saturday, March 26, 2016

Circle 21 Candles Review

We love candles in our household. We have so many around the house in every room, even the bathroom. We're always looking for new fresh scents. I came across Circle 21 Candles and was sent one to review.

It is said that smell is the most powerful of the five senses, frequently evoking emotions and memories. That’s why at Circle 21 we rely on our personal experiences to inspire and shape the scent of each candle.
By carefully handpicking notes and blending each scent, our candles transport you to a favorite place or fondest memory.
Handcrafted in Texas, Circle 21 candles are mindfully designed and perfectly poured to create a high-quality, natural product to be enjoyed by all. So come away with us—explore familiar places, remember forgotten moments, and get lost in the scents that have shaped these favorite memories.


I received the Pompeii Cider Soy Candle, and then I was also sent little envelopes of all their scents to see what other candles they offer. As soon as I opened the box I went to light it. As soon as my fiance walked in the door he was in heaven. He was like "this is the candle we've been looking for". The scent is so fresh and so nice that it gives a great aroma to our kitchen/family room. We've been lighting it almost every day so far after work. We go through candles pretty frequently, so I won't be surprised if it's done in a few weeks.

Circle 21 Candles contain the finest soy which burns cleaner and longer than other waxes. Each is hand poured into recycled wine bottles. You can either get a green or white bottle for your candle.
Those are all the other scents that they offer. You can see them here. To check out the scent sampler before you want to buy, you can get them for 5$. When you're ready to buy a candle, they are 25$ each. You can buy online or you can see if the candles are sold near you. Love candles, and Love Circle 21 candles!
Find out more on facebook

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment