Thursday, March 24, 2016

Regrained Review

"We love beer, but making it is inefficient. ReGrained recovers beer grain from local craft breweries...after they have already taken what they need to brew. Our craft brewery partners use only the highest quality grains to make our favorite beers, but only the sugars from these grains are needed for the beer. We take care of the rest."

I'm very strange when it comes to Beer.. I like certain kinds... and when I find a good beer I'm hooked for a few weeks. I think it's a really cool concept to make a bar that's made from beer. Their Tagline is "Eat Beer". Who would have thought that was possible!?!Theses bars are high in protein and fiber.
There are two kinds right now: Chocolate Coffee Stout and Honey Almond IPA. Don't worry guys.. these bars do not contain any alcohol. When it comes to the flavors... I'm more of a stout girl and less of an IPA girl. I think IPA's are too strong for me.. the strange thing though.. I liked the IPA bar more than the Stout bar. Crazy how these things work out. -- I think it's a really cool concept these bars.
"ReGrained repurposes “spent” beer grain, upcycled from the brewing process, to create healthy, delicious, and sustainable products baked with all natural, locally sourced ingredients."

It's definitely different. You can check out their website and learn more! Check them out on facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment