Friday, March 4, 2016

Simple Girl Review

Trying to live a healthier lifestyle has been quite tricky. I've been exploring different products out there to help me and I am excited to tell you all about Simple Girl products. Simple Girl is "We're a charity lovin' natural, sugar-free, low-fat food company with clean eating dressing & BBQ sauces here to enhance your fun & healthy life! ". -- I received a few samples of their salad dressing and bbq sauce to try. Totally glad I have had the chance as well. I've tried many salad dressings out there that have no sugar, and low sodium, and low carbs ect.. but they didn't taste good. Simple Girl products taste good without all the bad stuff.

"Simple Girl allows you to finally live guilt free and indulge in our delicious condiments. Our line was not only created for salads but also can be incorporated into pasta dishes, drizzled over grilled or raw vegetables or use as a marinade with your favorite meat, seafood or tofu dish! One thing that was important for us when creating this line was not only for our products to taste better then anything else available on the market today but also have a light, fun design, website, and social media channels. We want you to feel like you're a part of the Simple Girl world everywhere form our website to our feeds to your specially-wrapped delivery from us!"
I have a salad at least 2-3 times a week for lunch at work. I normally use balsamic/ or a hint of lime.. but this week I used my Simple Girl products. The other day I had the Sweet Vinaigrette.
It was sweet and definitely tasty. The best part of the dressing besides the taste? 0 carbs. No Fat. No Sugar. And only 4 Calories. Too good to be true? Not at all! The dressing is also Gluten Free and Vegan. I love that it is completely clean! I don't feel guilty after having it on my salad!
I had the Sweet Mustard today and boy was I in heaven. I have some left and I'm going to save it to marinate my chicken in. So many uses for these dressings. Check out all the varieties. What I'm really excited to try is the Carolina BBQ Sauce.
BBQ Sauce is one of my favorite dipping sauces. 5 calories. 1 carb. I mean amazing right?!?! They offer hot sauce and spices too! They also have a variety of recipes for the products. Find out more on facebook, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment