Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Perfect Paleo Powder -- Clovis Nutrition Review

We are excited that you’ve stopped by to learn more about our company and our product, The Perfect Paleo Powder! Clovis is a developer of nutritional products dedicated to producing the very best fuels for the human body. We believe that a healthy lifestyle involves fueling the body with natural and organic whole foods, in specific combinations, that ignite the body‘s ability to properly process those fuels for maximum physical and mental performance, and for optimal overall health and longevity. We are confident that the time you spend on our site will be a worthwhile investment in your health and well-being!

So when you think of protein powder you probably think it's a diet supplement, or that it's a "protein powder".. but that's not the case... The perfect Paleo Powder is FOOD. 27 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, 1000 milligrams of Omega 3's and tons of vitamins and minerals. There's a whole list of ingredients that's included in this powder, and to read them all because there are so many to name... you can see them here. There's no Soy, wheat, grain, dairy, gluten, and gmo. It's the perfect powder to have at anytime.. but I liked having it after my work-out. Post-workout snack. It's 100% Paleo. It only has to be refrigerated after you put water in it. --

While I may not follow the paleo diet... I do like consuming foods that are clean and made with real ingredients. I'm really glad I had an opportunity to try this paleo powder. It gave me a healthy alternative to what I would normally use after a work-out.. I enjoyed it, it gave me the energy I needed, and the protein I needed. Find out more on facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

1 comment:

  1. Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a unique appetite suppressant which is containing the ground-breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic soluble fibre derived from pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete