Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Nutpods Review

Nutpods are a dairy free alternative to Half and Half. They are carefully created without sweeteners, GMOS, soy, carrageenan, or artificial flavors and colors. They offer three flavors: Original, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut. Those are the three coffee creamers I normally go for at the store.
Each creamer is made from almonds and coconut. If I had to pick my favorite out of the three, it would be the hazelnut creamer. I'm already out of it!
Unsweetened creamer is not just used for coffee, but many other food items. Check out all the recipes that use the nudpods creamer here. The FRAP’POD’CCHINO looks amazing and so does the GANACHE LAVA CAKES. (you can tell that I'm a sweets person). The founder of Nutpods was tired of waiting for someone to create a product like Nutpods. They are a family owned business, and when she first started, she was told not to create a product that was unsweetened. However, the unsweetened is amazing! You'd be surprised in my daily life how many people I hear that choose unsweetened over sweet. Nutpods doesn't need to be refrigerated until you open it. Their mission is this "Our Mission is simple: To make food the way it used to be: simple, wholesome, delicious. Taste without compromise. ". If you'd like to try Nutpods, you can buy online or you can see if they are sold near you. Find them on twitter and facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment