Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Pip Snacks Popcorn Review

If you know anything about me or my husband... we love popcorn. I just got back from my honeymoon in the Bahamas and they had a popcorn stand at the resort and I had to be there at least twice a day. We have so many bags of popcorn in our pantry, and all over our floor (crumbs). I was sent two bags of Pipcorn to try from Pipsnacks and I'm totally in love.
We just got back Saturday night from the honeymoon and on Sunday for a snack I opened up the Sea Salt bag and it's almost empty! The popcorn is mini and there's just enough sea salt in each one. I won't even share at work, that's how good it is! I have yet to try the truffle popcorn yet, but I can only imagine how good it is. Pipsnacks also offers make it yourself kernals, kettle popcorn and also chili popcorn. The chili is something I'll have to try some day. I love popcorn and spice, so that has to be a great combination!

So Pipcorn is mini popcorn and it's all natural, gluten free, non-gmo, vegan, and whole grain. It was founded by a brother and sister team. The flavors are popped and seasoned by hand. They were seen on Shark Tank!

They sell Pipsnacks near me, do they sell them near you? Find them on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment