Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Laurie and Sons Toffee Review

"Laurie & Sons makes Not-Too-Sweet Candy Snacks with a Touch of Surprise. We are a Harlem based, hand crafted, woman-owned company. Laurie & (Her Three) Sons combine carefully-sourced, gluten-free ingredients (many local, organic and sustainable) with new techniques."

I'm a super sucker for sweets. I can't help it. I can go for a few weeks without eating any, but I come right back to them, can't seem to stay away. I love all sorts of sweets too, but I am a fan of three different types: Fudge, anything sour, and TOFFEE. The only toffee I've had before trying Laurie and Sons has just been basic milk chocolate or dark chocolate. I never had the chance to try any other flavor until now. I received two different types: Dark Chocolate Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Black Licorice. Can't pick a favorite because they are both too good to be true.
Laurie and Sons also has Milk Chocolate Toffee, and then Dark Chocolate Toffee with Maine Sea Salt & Tellicherry Pepper, and also Moroccan Spiced Chocolate Toffee with Cinnamon & Cayenne. I love all chocolate that has any sort of heat to it and The Moroccan spiced is a must try for me! I have already gone through my sea salt bag, and I only have a few of the other ones left. I always like to have my co-workers try what I receive, however, this time around they are all for me!

These toffees are made with lots of organic ingredients and they are all natural. You can buy them online.They were named one of the Best New Candies of 2015 in Food and Wine Magazine Find out more on facebook, twitter, and instagram.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment